Atlantic Beach, North Carolina is in Carteret County and located on the famously beautiful Crystal Coast. Cosidering a visit to the Crystal Coast? Why not Atlantic Beach, NC! If you are looking for a beach house rental or a hotel room to rent, here are suggestions for travelers on any budget!
Atlantic Beach, NC Vacation Rental Options
Do you prefer a housekeeping service? Simplicity? A week without cleaning? A place to really clear your mind? Maybe you’d like a window to watch the sunset? There are several lovely hotels to do just that in Atlantic Beach, NC!
1. Bask Big Rock Landing: Located at a famous fishing point for the East Coast, you can enjoy views of the fishermen in harbor from your room, amazing views of Morehead City and a level of relaxation like no other. Located near many eateries and attractions, this is a slightly upscale hotel for the area in a prime location!
2. Hampton Inn & Suites Atlantic Beach: This is an affordable option while still being a major chain and part of the Hilton family of chain hotels. Also, this hotel offers views of the ocean that are unmatched. They advertise an on site swimming pool and easy access to Atlantic Beach. This is an excellent option for families!
3. Pecan Tree Inn: This quaint and historic bed and breakfast is a charming local gem! Located in Beaufort, North Carolina, this inn is near Atlantic Beach. This gives you the best of both worlds – a lovely small town and fun at the beach! The North Carolina Maritime Museum is nearby along with a variety of shops and restaurants.
Do you need more space? Would you prefer your own kitchen and easy access to the beach that isn’t through a hotel lobby? Live like a local and rent a house! We have a couple of suggestions on where to begin your search for the perfect house that meets your particular needs!
1. Atlantic Beach Realty: In business for over 25 years, Atlantic Beach Realty offers weekly rental specials and has a wide variety of properties for every budget. They have condos, winter rentals and dog friendly units!
2. TripAdvisor: TripAdvisor is a great option to see beach house rentals listed by local owners and simply book online while reading the reviews and pictures the site provides!